Saturday, October 15, 2011

Tears Of The Tiger Review

(I was not here when you guys came....)

Briana Smallwood

I think tears of the book "Tears of a Tiger" was a really good book, I recommend this book to kids age +13 because it's about highschool drama and relationships. I thought this book was very emotional because the main character Andy was going through alot of emotions and he didn't think that anyone would understand him so he kept it all inside. At the beginning Andy had a hard time because his bestfriend died in a car accident caused by him. He felt really guilty and never let go of the guilt, his other friend that were involved in the car accident had already let go and rememberd it wasn't their fault.
This book is very moving, I recommend this book to people who like emotional stories about hghschool drama.


No comments:

Post a Comment